No broadcast is currently scheduled.
The Basque Youth Observatory: 13 out of 100 young people living in the Basque Country are foreigners
December 18: International Migrants Day On occasion of the International Migrants Day, the Basque Youth Observatory is publishing EUSTAT data on foreign youths registered as residents in the Basque Country. According to data from the Municipal Population Statistics, there were 36,919 foreigners aged 15 to 29 registered in the Basque Country in 2017, of which 18,854 were women and 18,065 men. Between 2013 and 2016, the number of foreign youths has declined gradually; however, the figure increased slightly by 1,000 people in 2017.
Minister Artolazabal: "the reality of migrants who flee from conflicts and famines or are persecuted is a objective for Basque society"
• International Day of the Migrant, tomorrow, Monday, December 18 • "Social justice is an irrevocable element for the Basque Country" • The motto of the United Nations is: "Safe migration in a world in movement"
Publishers, distributors, record labels, institutions and cultural agents participated from December 6 to 10 in Durangoko Azoka (The Basque Book and Record Fair of Durango), the largest showcase of Basque culture, which has celebrated its 52nd anniversary under the slogan "Sormenaren lurraldea da" (it is the territory of creation). The fair has had 240 stands, including the novelty of this year, that has been the Basque Global Network, the global Basque social network on the Internet.
The EU selects three projects with Basque stakeholders to drive the European vanguard in marine energy, the circular economy and Big Data
European recognition of the Basque Country for its innovative capacity, and joint work with other European regions and partners, in the fields of marine renewable energy, the circular economy and Big Data.
Ander Añibarro analyzes various initiatives of entrepreneurship and youth employment in the European Commission
• The director Mrs. Floor Van Houdt recognizes the work done by the Basque Country for 25 years in the development cooperation • The director of Youth of the Basque Government presents the project of the IV Youth Plan of Basque Country; Europe prepares its first Youth Plan
- Elección del Día de la Diáspora Vasca
- Proyecto de Decreto de viviendas y habitaciones de viviendas particulares para uso turístico.
- Estrategia de Acción Humanitaria de la Agencia Vasca de Cooperación para el Desarrollo
- Proyecto de Decreto sobre los programas de desplazamiento temporal de personas extranjeras menores de edad a la Comunidad Autónoma d...
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.