Minister Beatriz Artolazabal: "progress works when it benefits all people and provides security to those in need"
Presentation of the Fedeafes study on violence against women with mental illness The Minister stresses the importance of all basque women to know about services such as that offered by the telephone +34 900 840 111 "Often, aggressors are people in whom the victims trust or, worse still, those that attach a bond of dependence, which means that some of these abuses or aggressions are not only immune, but also invisible"
The Basque Youth Observatory, of the Department of Employment and Social Policies, is presenting the Europe Destination Guide 2017
June 12, 2017 Offers more than 2,500 links to online and web resources for easier travel, language learning, volunteer experiences or vacation jobs in Europe
Minister Artolazabal emphasizes the role of inclusive rugby "in the construction of the great social pillar, the basis of an advanced society"
• II Edition of the Mixed Ability Rugby World Tournament, in Vitoria-Gasteiz from 21 to 25 August, with 16 teams • The Europa Palace will host parallel academic sessions on social inclusion, equal opportunities and healthy lifestyles.
On the occasion of the celebration on 5th June of the
Iñigo Urkullu also met with the High Commissioner for Peace, Sergio Jaramillo, and outlined his proposal for cooperation regarding coexistence On the third day of his institutional trip to Colombia, Lehendakari Iñigo Urkullu, the Basque Premier, met with the President of Colombia, Juan Manuel Santos. The two leaders were together during a meeting with Sergio Jaramillo, the High Commissioner for Peace in Colombia, when the Basque Government outlined a framework proposal for cooperation between the governments of Colombia and Basque Country regarding coexistence public policies in post-conflict contexts.
- Proyecto de Decreto de centros residenciales para personas mayores
- #EuskadiGardena - La transparencia es tu derecho. Infórmate
- 28 de mayo, Día Internacional de Acción por la salud de las Mujeres
- Plan de Convivencia y Derechos Humanos 2017-2020
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.