No broadcast is currently scheduled.
Teaching, care for children, elderly and victims of abuse: activities of the Cooperative Basque Youth in Oaxaca, Collique, Cochabamba, Jutiapa or Chimoio
• One hundred Basque youngsters - girls and boys - develop volunteer work and support the development of disadvantaged areas in Asia, Africa and America • The Basque Government and several NGDOs coordinate development cooperation tasks that fulfill 25 years of activity
In 1999, in its resolution 54/120, the General Assembly endorsed the recommendation made by the World Conference of Ministers Responsible for Youth (Lisbon, 8-12 August 1998) that 12 August be declared International Youth Day. The Assembly recommended that public information activities be organized to support the Day as a way to promote better awareness of the World Programme of Action for Youth, adopted by the General Assembly in 1995 (resolution 50/81).
Minister Artolazabal: "Basque youth is among the leaders of Europe for their solidarity and desire for training and work"
August 12, International Youth Day with the motto of the United Nations: "Youth building peace" "Society must ensure that young people have an attractive quality employment landscape and realize all their values and contributions". "We are all to achieve this: companies, institutions, social agents and youth itself." Facebook UN4Youth y Twitter @UN4Youth! #YouthDay #Youth4Peace #ActOn2250 ENG + FRA
Minister Artolazabal visits young volunteers who perform an archaeological intervention in Korres / Maeztu
• "Auzolandegi"-summer work camp in the excavation at the old asphalt factory • From 1,858 to 1,913 "San Ildefonso" operated as the first and largest exploitation of the state
• In Lurigancho stimulate motor skills of girls and boys from 3 to 5 years • "We have to adapt to different environments and work situations" • Cooperating Basque Youth, promoted by the youth department of the Department of Employment and Social Affairs of the Basque Government
- Proyecto de Decreto por el que se regula el acogimiento familiar en la Comunidad Autónoma del País Vasco
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Izki
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Armañón
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Valderejo‐Sobrón‐Sierra de Árcena
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.