No broadcast is currently scheduled.
Google and Amazon sign up to BIND 4.0, the Basque start-up acceleration private-public programme for the industrial sector
- The success of the first call has encouraged these two giants to take part in BIND 4.0, along with Microsoft and Siemens that already took part in 2016 - The new BIND 4.0 call was internationally launched today (5 July), after the meeting that Arantxa Tapia, the Basque Government's Minister for Economic Development and Infrastructures, held with 27 leading industrial companies based in the Basque Country involved in this innovative programme
Minister Beatriz Artolazabal: "progress works when it benefits all people and provides security to those in need"
Presentation of the Fedeafes study on violence against women with mental illness The Minister stresses the importance of all basque women to know about services such as that offered by the telephone +34 900 840 111 "Often, aggressors are people in whom the victims trust or, worse still, those that attach a bond of dependence, which means that some of these abuses or aggressions are not only immune, but also invisible"
The Basque Youth Observatory, of the Department of Employment and Social Policies, is presenting the Europe Destination Guide 2017
June 12, 2017 Offers more than 2,500 links to online and web resources for easier travel, language learning, volunteer experiences or vacation jobs in Europe
Minister Artolazabal emphasizes the role of inclusive rugby "in the construction of the great social pillar, the basis of an advanced society"
• II Edition of the Mixed Ability Rugby World Tournament, in Vitoria-Gasteiz from 21 to 25 August, with 16 teams • The Europa Palace will host parallel academic sessions on social inclusion, equal opportunities and healthy lifestyles.
- Actualización de la Estrategia Basque Country 2020
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Izki
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Valderejo‐Sobrón‐Sierra de Árcena
- Plan de Ordenación de los Recursos Naturales del espacio Natural Protegido Armañón
Taking part in the government proposals in four stages is this easy:
Form your opinion about the proposal
Join in the discussion, give your opinion and vote for or against
Make your contributions to the document
Obtain the conclusions that will be processed.